Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 -- The Best Worst Year of My Life

Despite the emotional damage that this year had given me, if I can turn back time, I will not change anything. It was great. If all those things never happened, I'm probably gonna be the most boring, apathetic, introverted loser in the world.

Things that I have learned this year:

On Friendship:
- Be patient, shit happens, and things could have been worse.
- Choose your friends.
- Never take your friends for granted, even if your boyfriend tells you not to see them again because they're jealous.

On Love and Relationships:
- I found out that I can still love someone else.
- You cannot stop the heart from choosing, it just does, despite the imperfections that it sees.
- I have to stop getting myself into EXTREMELY complicated situations.

On My Life:
- Well, it may be perfect for some. Pointless for others. But its mine and its time that I do something about my life now.
- I have a problem that does not involve anyone but myself. A big one.

Ergo... I'll have a different blog starting next year, which is in less than an hour. It's part of my New Year's Resolution. Whether or not I will still continue updating this one is still a mystery at this point. It will depend on the outcome of my new life project which involves taking control. I named it Clearing the Clutttered Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home