Thursday, August 04, 2005

Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.


Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns -- both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction -- especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.


136 -- I don't know if that's even above or below average. Nevertheless, I'm certain about one thing... I love math. Kill me now, but I really do. =D

Take the same IQ test if you want.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya erinlouisemontgomery.blogspot.com admin found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home