Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007

I stumbled into Janet Toral's blog and her project of identifying new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2007. Any blogs around the world can be nominated as long as it started anytime from August 1, 2006 to present.

Whee! You had me at Hello! got a vote!!! :)

So... here are my nominations:

1. You had me at Hello! - Duh! Of course, I'm nominating my own blog!
2. My Filipino Wedding
3. Space Invaded
4. The Comic Blurb

Oops... did I just nominate every qualified blog in BBN? I did! :)

6 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Janette Toral said...

Thanks LJ for joining this writing project. I hope those you nominated will also create their own entry. Cheers!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger LJ said...

It was my pleasure Janet. This is a great project. :)

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger BigBad said...

I noticed that you only have 4 nominees. You may include my blogs: All Star PBBFG and PBBFG Season 5.

I am currently looking for virtual housemates for PBBFG Season 6. If you are interested, add pbbfantasygame[at]yahoo[dot]com in your Friendster.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger C5 said...

LP ka lang pala...SP lang ako :)

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will check your site tonight for any final addition to your top 10 list.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will include your entry in our raffle tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home